What types of workers' compensation benefits are available?
- Reasonable medical expenses including transportation expenses and lost wages due to attending medical care.
- Weekly benefits for time off work or while healing if do not return to work referred to as temporary total disability benefits if injury does not result in permanent disability and healing period benefits if it does.
- Weekly benefits for permanent partial disability
- Lifetime benefits for permanent total disability
- Survivor benefits in case of death
- Vocational rehabilitation benefits while attending an accredited school.